Saturday, November 10, 2012

Celebrations

On Thursday, I was surprised to walk into my office after lunch to find a beautiful display of balloons and a teddy bear...

Bryan and the kiddos really surprised me because I was not expecting a belated birthday surprise!  But later, I would find out that this was not the intention, they were suppose to be delivered on my birthday but apparently the driver got lost so the delivery needed to wait until the following day! I thought the story was funny but Bryan informed me that he had a full day of dealing with the flower shop and it was not all fun :)  But the surprise but great, and really made my day!  Mission accomplished :

Yesterday, we finished off my birthday celebrations by going out to dinner with all our family at Pizza Hut!  I'm so thankful that I have such amazing family and inlaw's that spoil me!




Unfortunately I don't have pictures of everyone, but we had a group of 17 !  Now that I am in my "late" twenties, going out for dinner is what I look forward to every year so I'm so thankful that everyone could come!  My 26th birthday was a special one thanks to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment