Friday, June 15, 2012

Sick Mom=No Fun!

Its been a tough several days around here. I started feeling not like my self earlier in the week, but I just figured it was stress.  But it really hit me hard last night!  I feel tired, nauseous, chills, headache...you name it! I either have the flu or a nasty virus. Either way, when it hits me, it hits me hard, since I am never sick. I think the last time I felt this icky was several years ago. So between my spurts of energy, I have been laying on the couch basically all day!

I sure take feeling healthy for granted, because when I am sick, I don't know how to do it.  I feel like there is just too much to be done and fun to be had to be laying the house on such a beautiful day. Say a little prayer for me that I will be back to myself by tomorrow!  I want to be able to enjoy this Father's Day weekend with the family!

But these sweet little faces just amaze me on how nurturing they can be!  Bryleigh was rubbing my head and Christian kept wanting to give me a hug!  Such sweet innocence!

If I am not feeling well enough to blog this weekend, I want to wish everyone a blessed Father's Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment