Monday, June 4, 2012

Oreo Dessert

Well, the flu bug that I thought had come and gone yesterday, actually hung around for another day. Although the nausea was gone, the fever stayed.  Our poor Bryleigh girl broke out in a rash all over tonight.  I was debating on taking her to the doctor but this isn't the first time that it has happened so I figure it is because she gets so hot. We will keep monitoring her fever and rash.  But since we have had some time in the house, I decided to throw together a little dessert with ingredients from around the house...2 ingredients to be exact!

Oreo Dessert

1 package Oreo Cookies
2 packages Cookies and Cream Pudding Mix

Crush the Oreo Cookies.  Layer bottom of dish with cookie crumbs.  Mix together pudding according to directions.  Poor pudding over cookie crumbs.  Layer remaining cookie crumbs over top of pudding!  (I only had 1 box of pudding so I used a half a package of Oreo's and this made 2 little throw away containers full.  So I'm estimating that the above portions would most likely make an 8 x 8, possible 9 x 13 pan.)

Its so easy and so delicious.  If you are an Oreo dipper like I am...(you know, every bite has to be dipped in milk!), then you will love this. The bottom layer of cookie gets moist and tastes like a milk dipped Oreo and the top layer stays crunchy!  Yup, I'm drooling right now!  Too bad, there is only a tiny bit left and that is supposed to be for the hubby!  Hmmm...I wonder if he will notice if its all gone :)


1 comment:

  1. Yummy thanks for the recipe! Saying a prayer for your sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete