Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the man that I am so proud to call my husband and baby daddy :)  He is such an amazing father to our two beautiful children! Bryan is the perfect mix: respectful, compassionate, protector, teacher, and full of love! We are so blessed that he is in our lives! 

We picked out a stepping stones kit to make for Daddy for Father's day!  We finished Bryleigh's stone for Daddy this week which had her perfect little hand prints on it but sadly, it cracked right down the middle when we tried to take it out of the mold.  So we had to ruin the surprise and show him before we threw it away, since it was too cute for him not to see.  So the plan now is to use the stone that was going to be from Christian to be from both the kids now!  So once we complete that one, I will be sure to share!

We did go grocery shopping for a few items on Saturday and they had a cake decorating area to make a homemade cake for Dad!  So this is what we made...

We love you Bryan!  Thank you for your selfless strength and patience at being the best stay at home daddy that I have ever met!  You are our hero!

Most importantly, Happy Father's Day to my dad! My dad is one of the hardest working men I know! He was always working as I was growing up to give us everything that we needed and wanted!  He is still my "go to" guy when I have a question that I need answered, that is, if my hubby can't answer of course :)  I'm so proud to call him my dad!  And we appreciate all the help he has given us on projects around the house, car problems, and just general advice!  We love you Dad!



And of course, Happy Father's Day to my father in law!  He never fails to keep us laughing and smiling!  But he was also there to lead us and guide us through the rough first years of marriage! Pat is like a father to me and I'm so thankful that I have two father's in my life who are always more than willing to help!  And I can't forget, he's the World's Greatest Grandpa!


 We had a very nice cook out at my Grandma's house to celebrate!  It was a great day to be with family and outside! 








A good father is one of the most unsung, upraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society. ~ Billy Graham

1 comment:

  1. looks like a great day for everyone!!
    your pictures look fun!

    ReplyDelete