Sunday, June 24, 2012

Parade Time

We ended a fun filled weekend today by going to the Cranberry Blossom Fest Parade this afternoon.  We snuck it in before Bryleigh's nap and even though her nap routine has been off the past few days, she did great!  We always sit at the beginning of the parade since it is only a few blocks down from our house so we can conveniently walk down there. The kids had a blast and they made a haul on the candy.  The stash that they received is enough to last us for the next year!






We were also puppy sitting for our friends, so Brutus came right along with us!  It was a bit hot for him though so he spent the majority of the time under the stroller enjoying the shade!



It was so sweet to see Bryan with little Brutus! He was attached to Bryan and they spent all afternoon hanging together! They even took a nice nap on the cold hardwood kitchen floor. I missed that Kodak moment but it sure was a good one! I'm hoping that this helped with Bryan's "puppy fever" for a while :) 

The floats this year were handing out all kinds of goodies!  The kids bags were not only filled with candy but they also had juice boxes, freeze pops, free pool coupons, free hockey and water ski lessons, and more.  Bryan was really excited when Rocky Rococo's handed me a slice of pizza!  Lunch is served...

My favorite were the Zor Shine Midget cars... those guys have talent!  They whipped around in those tiny cars so fast, I can't imagine how they didn't crash. 
It was hot afternoon and we loved it but it wore Bryleigh (and me) right out and she took a 3 hour nap this afternoon and I took an hour nap!  Not Christian though,  you can't get that kid to take a nap no matter how tired he is!  It was a great way to end the weekend,  not to mention, we went up to Best Buy tonight and picked me out a laptop since I will be starting school soon.  Thanks to my hubby!  I'm very excited to test it out tomorrow...here's to hoping that it works a lot better than my past experience with Best Buy laptops! 

1 comment:

  1. Hello my friend! I would like to tell you that this write-up is awesome, great written and include almost all important info. I recently came to know about http://www.codeforbrands.com/, their Pool Coupons are very effective.
    Pool Coupons

    ReplyDelete