Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A picking we will go...

These are the days that I miss being a stay at home mom. I received a call from the hubby at work today to let me know that he would be taking the kids strawberry picking this morning. As much as I was excited about having lots of strawberries and making my first attempt at freezer jam, I wished so badly that I could join them!








  But as always,  my amazing hubby knows how much I miss doing these things with the family so he takes lots of pictures so I can enjoy!

And tonight was spent cleaning up a whole lot of strawberries!




Another " I have a keeper" fact of the day, Bryan texted me these pictures this morning...


PIG TAILS on our sweet little girl!  This coming from the man that said that he would learn how to do our daughter's hair when I learned how to change oil on my car :) Well look what 2 months of asking will do to a husband!  I was so excited and proud :) I think he did a fantastic job! 

I love my hunny! 

No comments:

Post a Comment