Saturday, August 3, 2013

Wedding Weekend Prep

I can't believe that my sister's wedding weekend is already upon us! It has been a busy few months of planning for my sister and her fiance, but the day is almost here!  I'm excited to be able to celebrate this occasion with them!  

In preparation for the big day on Sunday, I have been tagging along with my sister while she gets all the last minute errands completed. I have also had the joy of watching all 5 of the kiddos so that she could go kid-free to get some stuff accomplished. They were all so good,  I think I could handle 3 more :)

 Ducati is such an easy going, relaxed baby! Sometimes I even forget she is there!  The girls have too much funny playing babies with their Ducati!  I'm pretty sure that Ducati loves all of the attention!








 While the girls played upstairs, Christian and Denali played downstairs with the train table and hot wheels!

My chef's for the afternoon
 Friday evening was the wedding rehearsal.  It was the first that I have seen the outdoor wedding chapel and it is beautiful!  The weather forecast is looking great also so I'm looking forward to a wonderful weekend filled with lots of love and family!

 Tonight, Bryan, I, and the kiddos are headed to Lambeau for the Packers Family Night!  It should be a great night especially since the weather is not too hot this year!  
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is so cute they have her in the baby stroller! Love the fun family pics I hope the wedding was soooo blessed!

    ReplyDelete