Friday, August 30, 2013

Our Bryleigh Girl!

I have to say that I'm so excited for Bryleigh to be going to Preschool this year! Although, I was a bit sad when attending orientation the other night, I was sadness that my baby was growing up but not sad that she is going to school.  I'm not sure if it is because she is my 2nd child or if she has a completely different personality than Christian, but I have no fear that she is going to do amazing at school!  Bryleigh has been ready for school for the past year.  She has wanted to stay with Christian at school since his first day of Kindergarten.She has been at home with Daddy her entire life, so besides our occasional play dates, she has not had the socialization piece that Christian had from daycare his first 2 years of life.


So while I see other mommies shedding tears that their babies are going to Preschool, I'm actually very happy and excited for little Miss Bryleigh!  I hope this doesn't make me a bad mother for saying this but I"m hoping that I'm not the only mother that has felt this way.  



Bryleigh is outgoing, fearless, and friendly so I'm sure that she is going to have no problem holding her own while in school!  I just hope that she listens to her teacher and follows directions!  So as I think about her first day of school coming up next week, I can only stop to smile that our baby girl has grown so much in the last 3 years and I'm so excited that she is ours!  We love seeing her grow and learn and the best is yet to come!  

We love you baby girl and hope that your first day at Preschool is everything you have been looking forward to!

 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment