Thursday, August 8, 2013

3-2-1 Penguins

Tonight marked the final night of vacation bible school at our church!  The 3-2-1 Penguins Space theme was a big hit with the kids.  This was Bryleigh's first year attending VBS and she was so excited to be able to participate this year!  My mom, Bryan, and I were unofficial helpers this year since we decided to stay and help out with Christian and Bryleigh's classes. I went with Christian's class one night and then with Bryleigh's class the other night.  The 3/4 year old class was the largest class with lots of energetic kiddos! I didn't have much time to take pictures this year while with Bryleigh's class so I only have a picture from the night I helped with Christian's class!


It was a fun filled week but I'm exhausted and a bit excited to just relax tomorrow since its my day off!

I would also like to request a few prayers for our neighbor's family as her husband, "Fuzzy"  passed away peacefully yesterday morning.  We have grown so close to our neighbors over the past few years and we are very saddened by this loss.  Christian and Bryleigh loved Fuzzy and couldn't wait to go outside and talk to him each time he was outside. They spoiled our family with lots of baked goodies and treats and although we know he is in a better placed, he will be missed!   


 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment