Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Enjoying the sunshine

I'm loving my flexible schedule at work since starting my new job.  I currently work 20 hours per week which allows me to have 2 1/2 days off each week. The kids and I enjoy my days off by going to the park, hanging out with my sister and nieces, and like today, hanging out with friends!





Our lives are going to get crazy busy in just a few short weeks when both the kids and I start back to school and not only am I working part time but I will also have my 12 hour/week internship starting.  So we are enjoying my days off as best as we can!  

We also have exciting news...our Bryleigh girl is almost a 2 wheel rider! I'm not sure if I should be sad or happy about this milestone since she just seems way too young to be without training wheels especially since Christian did not learn until age 5.  But I expected no less from our fearless, independent  little girl!  


 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment