Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Packers Family Night 2013

Saturday evening was the annual Packers Family Night at Lambeau Field  This was our third year attending the event!  The kids always have fun touring the stadium, eating food, and watching fireworks!  But as for watching the scrimmage, they could care less!  So I need to prep myself better next year since I should have known that having to sit in our seats for over an hour was not going to happen with these two!  So instead we ate popcorn, got tattoo's, and made many trips to the bathroom!

The stadium was packed this year.  They had over 64,000 people in attendance which is the most ever for this event, which you could surely tell.  They could not keep up with the demand for food at the concessions. My poor hubby had to wait in line for 30 minutes for popcorn to find out that they were out of boxes.  But bless his soul, he did end up finding a concession with boxes! There were many complaining fans throughout the stadium, and I was just amazed how mad some people can get about food!  








Little Miss crabby pants












The fireworks show was amazing as always and although at times a bit stressful, the night was fun! And a big \THANK YOU to my MIL who stayed up extra late on Saturday night to do my hair in pin curls for my sister's wedding on Sunday!  
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment