Monday, August 5, 2013

Love is Beautiful

What a beautiful day to celebrate the marriage of my sister Katie and my new brother in law, Drew!  I am so excited for the life that my sister and her new hubby are building together!  I have never seen my sister happier than I did yesterday when she said" I do"!  Drew and Katie are so perfect for each other and I truly believe that  she finally found Mr. Right! 

With a country themed, the small wedding ceremony took place beside a flowing stream in a front a small chapel! It was so quaint and so perfect for the "out doorsy"  couple!  









I was able to get a few pictures in with the gleaming bride before we headed to the ceremony! 




All of the girls and Christian (of course)  looked amazing!  Our kids are just the cutest, not that I'm biased or anything!

The love of family surrounded Katie and Drew as they said their vows!









 All those that were not with us in presence were with us in spirit! 

After the ceremony, we headed over to a bar/grill for dinner and cake!  My sister had every little detail of the wedding covered! 








As a friend of the groom stated at the reception,  " Put your hand on top of hers now as this will be the last time that you have the upper hand in the relationship, especially living with that many girls!"

The evening was filled with lots of love, joy, family, and a few tears of joy!  I'm so happy to have a new brother in law who is able to make my sister so happy!  Congratulations Katie and Drew!  We love you both!
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.- 1 Corinthians 13: 4-8

 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Oh so very pretty!!! SO happy it was a beautiful blessed day!

    ReplyDelete