Saturday, August 10, 2013

Zoo and Date Night

After what seems like forever, my best friend and I were finally able to plan a day to get together with our kiddos!  It has been a very busy summer and it always seems that we are busy doing one thing or another and our schedules never seem to coordinate.  But yesterday, the kids and I made a trip to Marshfield to see Jenna and the boys.  We packed a picnic lunch and headed off to a day at the zoo.











The kids have so much fun when they get together!  I wish we lived in the same town again so we could get together more often!  I loved snuggling with baby Gavin and it was nice to get a baby fix too!  

The kids were all tired out and we left just in time to take them over to Grandma and Grandpa's for a sleepover so Mom and Dad could have a date night!

Bryan and I had a much needed date to Royal Tokyo for Hibachi and Sushi followed by a movie and ice cream!  We had such a relaxing night and even slept in until 10am this morning!  We sure missed these cuties but they had a great night with Grandma and Grandpa! 





 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Oh I just love date night. SO happy to hear you guys had a relaxing time and even slept in!!!

    ReplyDelete