Sunday, August 18, 2013

Life is Good!

 Although I was a bit hesitant to want to go camping this weekend.  I am so happy that my in law's invited us along!  We had beautiful camping weather that was perfect for swimming during the day and perfect sweatshirt weather at night for sitting around the campfire.


We camped on the site next to my in law's but our friend's were also camping at the same campground so the kids spent a lot of time playing with Chloe, Carley, and Wyatt!




Bryleigh's swimming skills are improving so much this summer! She is trying so hard to be just like her big brother. She is fearless in the water which is good and bad. We have to make sure she is in sight at all times because she will just go jump in where ever she feels like it regardless if there is an adult there to catch her.  I tried many times to get a video of her "swimming" but she wouldn't do it for the camera.  She looks like a little frog in the water trying to swim. I will have to catch her next time when she isn't looking so that I can share!












 Our neighbor campers had two little girls around Bryleigh's age and they played all weekend. They were quite the mother hens to Bryleigh and Bryleigh loved it!
 Our tired little boy who insisited that he was never tired and could not fall asleep at night!  Well,  I don't think so hunny, I caught you sleeping :)

 Bryleigh did not get naps all weekend so I enjoyed her nightly routine of falling asleep in my arms by the campfire! I could get used to that!


We had an awesome weekend, but I am definitely happy to be home to sleep in my own bed tonight!
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I am happy to be back in my own bed as well!

    ReplyDelete