Sunday, June 16, 2013

World's Greatest Dads

Happy Father's Day to 3 amazing men in my life: my Dad, my husband, and my Father in Law.  Growing up I did not have a very close relationship with my Dad. It took me moving out and getting married to truly understand how much my Dad means to me.  He worked his butt off when I was a kid to give my sister and I everything we needed and wanted. I had an amazing childhood thanks to my both of my parents.  And I have to say that he did a pretty darn good job at raising me because I think I turned out pretty darn good :)  I love you Dad and I appreciate everything that you do for us!

Sorry for the crooked photo, my scanning ability needs some improvement! 
Not only is Bryan an amazing husband, but he is an even better father! It takes a special kind of person to be able to be a stay at home parent and I think its even more selfless and humble to be a stay at home father!  Our children admire Bryan as their father and if the kids get hurt or have a bad day, they always want their Daddy!  He is so patient and caring with the kids and definitely a role model.  We are truly blessed to have him in our lives! 



 I'm also one lucky lady to have married into such a great family!  I couldn't ask for a better Father in Law.  I know that he would do anything for us!  He is always there if we need a helping hand or just an ear to listen.  I'm pretty sure that he is the best Grandpa around also.  The kids just adore their Grandpa and if we don't see him at least once a week then I think the kids would go crazy! I didn't think that I would ever find someone that liked coffee as much as me and then I met my Father in Law!  He is an amazing, caring person and we love you Dad!

It was a beautiful day to celebrate all the Father's in our lives.  Of course, there was lots of food, family, and fun involved.  We went to brunch this morning to a new restaurant that he haven't tried before.  The buffet was amazing and of course, we ate too much!





Later on this evening, we had a cookout with more family! Unfortunately, I couldn't celebrate with my Dad since he is enjoying the hot Florida weather this week. But Happy Father's Day from Wisconsin to Florida, Dad!  

No comments:

Post a Comment