Monday, June 10, 2013

Another School Year Comes to an End...

Today was Christian's last day of Kindergarten (tear!)  It is amazing to think of how fast this year flew by. It seems like just a few days ago I was taking my baby boy to his first full day of school and now we have ourselves a soon to be 1st grader!  I'm sad that the school year has come to a close but I'm also glad that we successfully made it through this milestone considering how emotional I was on that first day of school!

Christian's teacher, Mrs. Pierzchalski, was amazing!  Christian told me that he is sad that school is over because "she is such a nice person."  She taught Christian so many things this school year!


Christian was very excited for his last day of school, he couldn't wait to get going this morning, but not before Mom captured a few photos!



Our little 5 year old is growing up into a young little man!  I'm so proud of how far Christian has come this year.  I love reminiscing on our growing boy so I will share with you Christian's first and last school day's since Preschool...




Congratulations Christian, you are officially a Kindergarten graduate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment