Friday, June 14, 2013

Enjoying the Sunshine

We spent the entire day outside today!  It was so nice to be able to put on my sundress and not feel too cold.  I love hot weather so all the 60 degree weather is not doing me any justice.  But today was beautiful.  Daddy had a doctor's appointment this morning so when he left this morning, so did me and the kids!



We are dog sitting for my parent's dog, Homey, this week while they are in Florida.  We always love when Homey comes to visit us.  I brought Homey home when I was 16 years old and one look at his cute little face, my parents couldn't say no and he has been a huge parent of our family ever since!  The kids just adore him and he is so good with them!





While out on our walk, we stopped by to visit my Grandma.  She is still recovering from her surgery to remove the brain tumor but doing very well. She is a little weak so she started physical therapy today. She will also begin her chemotherapy and radiation in the next week.  While at Grandma's, Christian drew her a picture.  He was very excited to give her the picture he drew of him, Bryleigh, and Grandma!

On the way home, we made a stop at the park for a some play time!
We made it home just in time to pack a lunch and head to another park for a picnic lunch with Grandma and Katie!


The mosquito's were out today and must have really liked Bryleigh because she had a big bite on her cheek and neck when we got home.  We stayed and played for over an hour before we headed home for  nap time!

After naps, we spent our Friday evening at Grandma and Grandpa's playing in the hot tub!



It was a fun filled day and it made me look forward to the many more summer days that we will be enjoying in the next few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment