Sunday, August 19, 2012

Welcome Baby Girl

I'm proud to announce that I am an Auntie to a healthy, beautiful little girl! Both mother and baby are doing wonderfully!

Welcome:

Ducati Linnèa Urban
Born: 8/19/2012 at 2:42pm
Weight: 6 pounds 13 Ounces
Length: 17.5 inches

It is never too soon for a big bow!

And a pure bundle of joy she is!

After the long awaited anticipation and excitement...





Denali and Phoenix were able to meet their new baby sister (and find out the unique baby name that my sister always has :)!  And Christian and Bryleigh, their new baby cousin!














We are just so in love and I can't wait to spend more cuddlin' time with this sweet little girl!

 Not only do we have our sweet Jesus to thank for this new little life but we also celebrated Christian's 5th Baptismal Anniversary today, as well as, our Compassion sponsored little boy, Manuel's 5th Birthday!  God had plans for us on August 19 and for that we are blessed!

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you;
Before you were born I sanctified you;
I ordained you a prophet to the nations.”---Jeremiah 1:5

No comments:

Post a Comment