Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Date Night

Bryan and I were in desperate need of some couple time! As much as we love our children, we do need a date night once and awhile (especially when we have a toddler in the terrible two's and a strong willed 5 year old!) Thankfully, my in law's more than willingly offered to watch the kiddos while Bryan and I went to dinner and to run some errands in Point. 

We had dinner at Tokyo Steakhouse!  I love me some Hibachi!



And what could be more romantic than a stop at Kohl's to use our Kohl's Cash!  Okay, not too exciting of a date night but there is nothing like trying on clothes without chasing after children and no loud crying or screaming!  I did have to chuckle a tad bit at the mom with the screaming toddler down the other isle :) Bryan even picked out some new clothes which he NEVER does! 

And there you have it,  our exciting little date night! The night went by quickly and when we went to pick the kids up,  we found them to be quite adventurers when we were gone.















Can someone please tell me what happened to my squeamish little girl who hates spiders and bugs because I'm not sure who this little girl is playing with worms?!? Well for that matter, what happened to my overly clean, afraid to get dirty, little boy! They both appear to have disappeared! Grandma and Grandpa appear to have corrupted our children! lol

1 comment:

  1. Ha I agree on the trying on clothes :) Love date night and Hibachi steak!

    ReplyDelete