Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Busy Week

It has been a very busy week for us.  In between loving up on my sweet niece, which by the way, has the cutest hospital picture, not that I am a biased Auntie or anything...

I has also been preparing for my upcoming weekend in Madison.  Tomorrow, I leave after work for Madison for two nights.  On Friday I have orientation for my graduate program and on Saturday, I have the first of two exemption exams.  I'm praying that after all the studying that I have been doing, that I pass out of at least one of the two classes that I am enrolled for this semester.  So wish me luck because I could really use some and lots of prayers please! 

And just for the record,  I am officially a mini van mom as of tonight! Okay, it is only for a few days while my dad fixes my alternator.  But still, I have to laugh a little because I am not used to driving a van!

I will probably not be in blog land for a few days while I do lots of last minute studying but I will be sure to update after my weekend has calmed down a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment