Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Last Soccer Night

Today was a long day.  I was miserable when I woke up this morning.  These horrible coughing spells are wearing me out :(  I was expecting to feel better after 3 days of antibiotics but no such luck.  So I went back in to the walk in clinic after my boss sent me home (this is a first for me since in the 2 years I have been there, I have never taken a sick day) when I could barely breath from coughing so hard. Although I am not contagious, I am still miserable.  So they gave me a breathing treatment in the office and then prescribed me an inhaler.  So hopefully I will feel better by tomorrow.

I came home and took a long nap with Bryleigh. It was a much needed nap and I felt so much more rejuvenated when I woke up. Now if only I can sleep tonight!  Bryan's friend, Travis, and the his girls, Chloe and Carley, spent the day at our house. While the kids played, Bryan and Travis, made us wives a wonderful Chicken Parmesan Dinner!  It was delicious.

After dinner, Christian had his last soccer practice.  It was pretty icky outside but since we need the rain, we didn't mind.  And Christian had just as much fun! He was very excited that Both Grandma's and Grandpa were then to cheer him on, even in the rain!





Bryleigh had lots of fun playing with Grandpa in the rain!  I think Soccer is going to be a favorite for Christian!  Although I missed the sign up for Fall Soccer, I will definitely enrolling him in Spring Soccer!  He love it :)

And a first for Christian tonight,  being 5 years old now, we thought it was time for Christian to learn to take a shower by himself as he will be starting school now and it was will be very nice for him to take evening showers.  He loved the shower...

But Bryleigh was pretty lonely in the bathtub alone...

I think I can count on one hand the number of times that Bryleigh has taken a bath without her big brother!  Oh boy, the kids are growing up... tear :(

Well the camper is all packed up and ready to go...so we will heading out tomorrow when I get home from work.  It will be a great weekend spent with great friends!  See you all on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment