Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Story of my life

These days, I have spent the majority of my free time studying, well at least the free time that I have when I am not playing with the kids. One month from today, I will be in Student Orientation followed the next day with an exemption exam. I am studying very hard in hopes of passing this exam so that I can delay my start of school.  The following week, I will have another exemption exam. If all goes as planned I will pass out of both of my first semester classes (High hopes, I know!) and I will delay my classes starting until January.  So books, books, and more books have been the story of my life these days...


I'm almost finished with this book and so far, it is very interesting.  I am learning lots but now I just need to retain all the information I am putting in!

On another note, I am having a debate with my hubby.  We have very differing view points so I need input from my blog friends!  So here is the big debate...

When it comes to naming your baby, is there baby name etiquette a person should consider when choosing a baby name that a friend or acquaintance has named their baby (in particular when it is a unique name?)

I'm not going to tell you my viewpoint but I would appreciate any thoughts... because it just might help me get over my grudge :) (Did I give it away? Ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment