Thursday, July 12, 2012

Nap Time

There is not a lot going on in the Keith household these days, therefore no fun blog posts to be shared. We have gotten to know Christian's baseball coach, Travis, and his family very well.  So for the past few days, Bryan and Travis have planned fun things for all the kids (He has 2 girls and 1 boy) to do.  So far, they have taken the kids to Sera Park to go swimming and to the zoo.  I refer to Bryan's play dates as "Manny Dates"  but deep down, I just like to have a little fun with Bryan since I wish I was able to stay at home and do fun activities with the kids all day :)  But with all the fun comes 2 very tired kids  Even Christian has been taking naps and since nap times have been later, I have been sneaking in a nap for the past 2 days also.  But Bryleigh is still our little unusual sleeper and we found her on the floor again today!


She is such a little stinker but that is why she has the cutest personality. Spunky and feisty with a whole lot of sweet mixed in :)  Hopefully I will have more energy over the weekend and we are able to find some fun things to do with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment