Monday, July 2, 2012

Hot Summer Days


Another blessed day spent on the boat yesterday! I'm so thankful for the wonderful weather we are having these days!  I love hot summer days!


Our weekend routine these days...tire her out to get in a quick nap so that she is ready to have fun again!





After I gave the sweaty, sandy kids a bath,  I treated Bryleigh to a Manicure and Pedicure!  This is the very first time that I have dare tried to paint her fingernails and like painting her toenails, she is a pro!  She just sad there and blew on one hand to dry them while I painted the other!  Such a girly girl at heart, although you will find her playing baseball with her brother in those cute little fingernails and toenails :)

 Today was the hottest day of the summer yet, the temperature gauge in my car was reading 102 degrees at one point!  Even in the heat, we accomplished a lot this evening including picking up the camper, grocery shopping for our camping weekend, and we even had time for an after dinner swim!  All that we accomplished tonight, frees our night for tomorrow which from what I hear, is going to be just as hot if not hotter than today, so you will be finding us at the pool once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment