Sunday, June 12, 2011

Trees are Down

Although I am not thrilled, our two trees in the front yard came down yesterday :(  They were dying so it needed to be done but now we have no big trees in our yard and its going to take forever for our new trees to get big enough to have shade!  But I hated picking up sticks ALL the time so I won't miss that! So while Bryan was at his cousin's graduation, the kids and I watched our trees getting cut down! 

The trees before they were cut down...


And what's left of our trees now...





But Christian keeps informing me that he will help dad pick up the sticks and can't wait to use his wheelbarrow!  He informed me that he will wear his "jungle" shoes. 


I'm not sure why but everything is "jungle" lately including Grandpa's Tahoe.  That is now officially the "jungle" truck!  And Bryleigh had to sport her shoes also (which are Christian's, since this has been her new norm.)

I still try to keep her looking girlie though, because I'm not ready for her to become a tomboy just yet.

   
I was rather proud of the headband I made!  Its so cute :)

And right after bath...just too cute :)

We have a long week of cleaning up and getting our yard ready to start the official flower/tree planting!  And a trip to the Dells this week is also on the agenda!

No comments:

Post a Comment