Saturday, June 4, 2011

Big Helper

Christian was our little helper today!  The city came and cut down one of our trees yesterday as it was dying and it was starting to grow in between the power lines. So Bryan had the fun task of cutting down the stump and taking the brush to the compost. Christian decided that he need to help so he went and got his chain saw!




He is just the cutest :)  My mom and I also had our garage sale for 1 more day and it was soooo slow!  We actually ran an ad in the paper for today and we had 10x more business last Saturday when we didn't even advertise!  So we closed up shop early and headed to the beach.  Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me so I didn't get any pictures :( But we had a great night and topped it off with Kathy's Drive Inn for Dinner!  It used to be our A & W and after that went out of business, Kathy took over but its just as good!

 I'm so excited that the weather is finally hot and we are enjoying it to the fullest!

Swimming at Grandma and Grandpa's House
Nakey baby!!!

My Monkey baby!

Trixie was such a trooper as Bryleigh loved up on her!

Getting the boat ready to take out for the year

Check out those flushed cheeks...that means its finally hot out!
We have had one exhausting but fun weekend so far! The kids have been going to bed quite early the last couple of nights!
Oh the places and positions that kids can sleep in when they are over tired! 

No comments:

Post a Comment