Friday, June 17, 2011

TGIF

Here's a little sneak peak at our Friday Fun...


As I had talked about earlier in the week,  I had won Dells Season Opener Cards from our local radio station so we took advantage of this beautiful day and headed to the Dells.

We started out with a picnic lunch once again!




Denali and my Mom (One of the few I have)
After lunch, we played mini golf at Timber Falls.  Or what you could call mini golf, because it was more like hit the ball once and then pick up the ball and drop it in the hole for my kids!  Although, they had a blast :)





Bryleigh and I in our Mexican Dresses

Too Stinkin' Cute :)
After golfing, we were ready to cool off so we were off to our 2nd destination...Mt. Olympus water and theme park.










The kids finished off the day by going on some rides!



And by the end of the day, we were all feeling like this...



But the kids did great, and we had yet another successful Dells fun Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment