Monday, June 6, 2011

I'm a WINNER

I was a lucky girl today!  I have been trying for weeks to be the 9th caller on 95.5 WIFC, our favorite local radio station, so that I could win Dells Season Opener cards. These cards get you into many attractions in Wisconsin Dells for free or significantly reduced prices.  So tonight after weeks of trying, I was finally caller #9!  I was so excited.  So needless to say,  we will be heading to the Dells again this month!  More about the Season Opener Cards found Here

Although I never usually win drawings or anything, today I felt like I deserved it after I had to do a presentation in front of 70 business people today at work.  I have been worried about this presentation for about a month now and I even woke up in the middle of the night last night and couldn't sleep, this is how much I dread public speaking.  But I made it out alive today and I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders! 

So my most dreaded day, turned into a happy day!  Wisconsin Dells, here we come...again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment