Monday, June 13, 2011

Batter Up

Tonight was a monumental night in the life of a 3 year old...Christian's first night of T-Ball!  I think I was more excited than Christian! 


Just a side note, Bryan and I always joke around that Christian should have been our little girl because he hates to get dirty and he would rather play with dolls and kitchens than play sports.  So we couldn't help but chuckle when we saw what color his shirt was...Purple!






Christian did really well!  I have to be honest, we have not played a lot of sports with Christian because he shows no interest.  So when you consider that,  he actually did pretty well. Although he did say to me, "Am I going to be done with baseball in a couple of weeks?"  and when I asked him he if he was having fun, he said, "Not so much!"  So I guess we will see how the next month goes!  He was out there dancing in the field and not really paying attention so I told Bryan that maybe he would have been better as a cheerleader! :)

We brought Bryleigh along and she was pretty tired and cranky.  But she did enjoy climbing the fence!  See what I mean about her being the tom boy!

And we finished off the night with some ice cream from Dairy Queen! 




And on another positive note, Bryan was able to get the majority of the yard cleaned up today!  With Christian's help of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment