Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Random

Yesterday was a great mix up in my book because I had a work training in Wausau at noon so I didn't need to get up at my usual time.  It was so nice to be able to stay in bed and Christian came in to our bed and fell back asleep with me until 8:30!  This never happens!

My work training was very good and informative.  Now I will be bringing back the information on abuse/neglect reporting to inservice the staff! It was only 4 hours so then I headed home and one of my best friends, Jenna, came over with her little guy, Carson!  The boys had so much fun playing together!



We had a great dinner and evening!  And tonight we were looking forward to t-ball but now for the 2nd time this season, its been canceled due to the weather! And they don't make up games so out of 10 sessions, we already missed out on two :(  Bummer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment