Sunday, June 5, 2011

Dells Trip

I was in a  spontaneous type of mood today (which doesn't happen often) so Bryan, myself, my mother, and niece packed up a picnic lunch and we headed to the Wisconsin Dells for the afternoon!  Our first trip to the Dells this year. 

Just a quick side note...Bryleigh looked so cute dressed up for church this morning! This is one of  my favorite summer dresses I have for her!



Okay, back to the Dells Trip. We started off right before lunch and it was perfect because the kids took a quick nap in the car and by the time we got there, they were awake and ready to eat! 




After our picnic, the kids had a great time playing!  Although Bryleigh did do a lot of this...


Sitting in her stroller and playing with the buckle!  I wasn't kidding when I said that she is entertained for hours by any type of buckle :)





Then we headed over and took a Dells Duck Tour!




We had a great day and I can't wait to go back this summer and stay for a couple of days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment