Sunday, June 19, 2011

Oh Baby!

No, I'm not pregnant!  No more babies for me right now!  But I did have a play date with my friend, Jenna, yesterday and I was able to get my baby fix for the month :)  Sweet baby Mason is just the cutest and only 6 days old!  He was a little bigger than Bryleigh and Christian when he was born and I just do not remember my babies being this tiny! 


After holding a tiny baby, it finally got me thinking that its time to throw out the stash of breast milk that has been in my freezer for almost a year! 62 ounces to be exact.  I tried to donate it but I found out you need like a ridiculous amount before they will even take it so I was going to save it and mix it in with Bryleigh's food and this just never happened.  So since she has been weaned for 4 months, I decided it was time! 

Our Father's Day was pretty low key!  The kids and I went to church and gave Bryan the morning to himself :) The kids and I had given Bryan his gift, an air compressor, earlier in the week so we had no big surprises today!  But we ate dinner at El Mezcal and headed in for the night!

I did a lot of cleaning and finally got Christian and Bryleigh's water/sand table put together! We will only be using it for water though because I'm pretty sure that whoever thought of this idea is crazy!  Have you ever mixed sand and water?????  Or maybe its just me and trying to be too clean!  They were so excited since they have been waiting since Christmas for this! 
I hope everyone had a great Father's Day! Now I"m off to bed with my amazing hubby, who gave me 2 wonderful children! 

No comments:

Post a Comment