Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Landscaping...In progress

I said earlier in the week that I would post pictures of what Bryan and I spent all day working on this past Saturday.  So although we are not quite finished, here is what we have done as of now!

Front
Front Right Corner

Front Right Side

Front Left Side

Front Left Corner

Back Side
Back near our breezeway/garage

So as of right now, we have to have our 2 tree stumps in front ground out and then replace the dirt and seed and we need to buy a trellis and bird feeder, and get gutter extensions.  We finally just got rid of the huge logs in our yard but I was very upset because Bryan and I had a pile of small brush sitting in front that we planned on moving to the back by our fire pit and when we were gone last Friday, someone came and took it.  I was so upset, because out of the 3 trees we took down this year, we didn't get any of the wood  But I have to be positive and I just keep thinking that they must have needed it more than we did :)

The weather was beautiful today so we got in a little play time with the water table before Christian's Tball game.

No comments:

Post a Comment