Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tutu Cute

I completed my FIRST Tutu the other day!  And needless to say, I'm excited!  Like I have said before,  I am not a crafty person but this adorable little girl of mine makes me want to be crafty so I can keep her in bows and tutus!  So, although I have some perfecting to do, I was happy with how it turned out!  Although I did run out of tulle when I was almost finished and since I bought the first 3 yards at Hancock Fabrics and I didn't want to wait, I purchased another 2 yards at Walmart and its not quite identical.  So I figure it will be fine for Bryleigh to play in! 


And of course, our little Bryleigh girl had to model it for us!

 

We are going to be having an early night tonight because both the kids are tired from a fun couple of days in at the Wilderness Lodge Waterpark in the Dells!  And I was bummed that I couldn't join in the fun ( I was in my conference for work) but at least they had fun!  Pictures to come soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment