Sunday, May 22, 2011

Garage Sale Finds

Yesterday was the Port Edwards Community Garage Sales and I look forward to them every year.  I always manage to find some great deals and this year was no exception.  Bryan so kindly watched the kids so my mom and I could spend the day together! It was very quiet and nice because garage saling with 2 toddlers is not fun!  So here were my great deals for the day!

I was looking all day for a high chair that I can put at our kitchen table so Bryleigh can finally join us for dinner!  I sick of the big high chair taking up space!  So I found this really nice one for $10 at the last sale we went to! I cleaned it up and it looks brand new! 


I have wanted to get Christian a lego table since he started playing with them about 2 years ago but the one that we had gotten for him at Christian was from Fleet Farm and made very cheap so we ended up taking it back.  So I found this for a $1!  It was a great deal because after I washed all the crayon off, its great!  

And I also bought Christian many clothes but my greatest finds were these Nike jackets!  The red one is for 4T for this coming winter which was $4 and the blue one is 5T for next winter and it was $5.

So I was happy with my finds and I also had a great day spending time with my mom and niece! 

No comments:

Post a Comment