Saturday, May 7, 2011

Bryan's Beats

Bryan has been talking for months about the new headphones that Dr. Dre came out with that are supposed to be amazing!  And myself, being a little behind on technology, could not understand what could be so great about these headphones but since Bryan has been working at the marsh and it was money we weren't really expecting, I told him to buy something he's been wanting!  So he came home with these the other day...


 They look like any other headphones but I really had to stop dissing on them because when I put them on, I could not believe that the sound/bass was coming from those!  Its crazy, the technology these days!  But I guess for the cost (a whopping $300.00), they better do more than just sound good :)

And I do have to say that kids also loved them! 

So my guess is that Bryan is not going to be hearing much of what I tell him for the next couple of days until the newest of these wear off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment