Saturday, May 14, 2011

Latest Projects

I have been trying to keep up on bow making and some project stuff since I have brought the supplies, I want to use them.  So since I had another order, I made a couple of extra bows for my Bryleigh Girl! 

This is one of my favorites! 



And since I am running out of room to keep Bryleigh's bows in her drawer, I made a bow hanger using a hanger and some ribbon.  It will do until I can enlist the help of my friend, Jenna, who knows how to sew to make me a fancy one!  

Today has been pretty low key.  Bryan was able to get caught up on some lawn work since our yard was looking kind of like a hayfield :)  And I was finally able to record the book that the kids got about a month ago from my mom! 

And they loved it!  Christian enjoys showing Bryleigh how it works! 

No comments:

Post a Comment