Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Perfect Teeth

Christian has his 2nd Dentist appointment today and he did GREAT!  He just watched cartoons as Kathy cleaned his teeth!  And he was so excited to get his Power Rangers tooth brush! I was so proud of our little man!  But a little bummed that I forgot the camera :(  Oh well, there will be a next time.  The hygenist said that Christian has perfect teeth :) 

And I don't have such a long post for today because my mom and I have been busy, busy getting ready for a garage sale!  As much as it is killing me to do it,  I am getting rid of all of my baby boy/girl clothes :(  (Tear)  But I did keep some of my favorites and a few of the bigger ticket items that we had from Bryleigh.  (Shhhh...Don't tell Bryan.)  But I figure even if we decide to have more children in the future, most of the clothes would probably be outdated.  So now I go back to pricing things! 

No comments:

Post a Comment