Thursday, May 26, 2011

Last of the First

Today was an exciting and sad day all at the same time!  Christian had his last day of his first year of Preschool!  I can't believe my little boy has already completed his first year of school!  Such a grown boy he is becoming!  I sure am proud of him.


Its amazing to see how much he has grown in 8 1/2 months!  He has done so well this year and learned so much.  He can now spell his name but we are still working on writing it. I guess that is what I get for giving him such a long name (Poor kid). It will be something we work on before he starts 4K next year.

I also had some friends come over this afternoon and shop at our garage sale and I have already made $100 so far!  And we had a lot of fun playing outside tonight on this beautiful night!

Bryleigh girl helping Daddy mow the lawn!

Phoenix and my sister in the background!
It was a busy but eventful day for us!  Now on to my 4 day weekend!  Enjoy the holiday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment