Monday, July 15, 2013

Mmmm...Strawberries

With all of our camping going on, I haven't had a chance to blog about our strawberry pickin' fun!  Last week, my mother in law invited us to go strawberry picking. Last year I went and was able to make freezer jam with my berries.  This year, I knew that we were going to gone for 5 days camping and didn't want them to spoil before I was able to clean them so I didn't pick any for myself this year. But that didn't stop us from having fun picking berries for Grandma!























As you can tell,  there was a whole lot of eating going on with not so much saving the strawberries for Grandma!  I'm pretty sure that they should have weighed Bryleigh and Christian before we paid!  We had a lot of fun and the kids walked away with full bellies!  Who needs lunch when you go strawberry pickin'?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment