Friday, September 23, 2011

Warrens Cranberry Festival

I've been looking forward to today for quite some time.  I went with my mother, bright and early, to Warrens Cranberry Festival, aka miles and miles of arts and crafts vendors!  We had so much fun and spent way too much money.  All I can say is that I am so excited for Christmas.  We found so many items for the kids room that are decorative yet fun!  I even found something for myself. 

Apparently, headwraps are the newest thing this winter and I had never seen them until today!  I had to try one on and I loved it!  I bought one that is similar to the one below! 


I also bought a matching one for Bryleigh which is sequined and identical to the one below, although I also got white for Bryleigh!  I was afraid it would be too big for her but it fit just perfect.  

And if I hadn't already spent enough money, I attended my friend's Tupperware party tonight!  I enjoyed the party but I have to say that I'm too cheap to purchase container sets for $100 (Okay, not everything is that expensive but you get the idea!).  Yes, I know they are quality products but I haven't had any problems with my $10 set from Walmart so I think I will stick to those!  Sorry Heather :)  I'm glad that you also sell Miche because that I do love!!!! 

Below, is Christian's proudest accomplishment right now! Right now, he is learning about God's creation and he brought home this seed and after only a week, it is almost through the top of the bag (This picture was taken a couple days ago, and now its almost poking through the top.)  Bryan is pretty jealous because we have been trying to grow grass in our yard since mid summer when we cut our trees down and we have been getting only weeds and a tiny bit of grass! 


And our little show off!  "Everyone loves a brown eyed girl"

Couldn't help but show off the kids and their creations to end the day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment