Sunday, September 18, 2011

Lazy Sunday

What can I say, another lazy weekend in the Keith household!  Bryan was so sweet and watched both kids so that I could go shopping with my mother yesterday to the Tanger Outlets in Wisconsin Dells.  I am in desperate need of winter clothes for Bryleigh!  I was really disappointed though because I didn't find much of anything that I liked and what little I did find, they didn't have her size.  So I came home with only these two items...



So I will be on the lookout for more cute outfits! Last weekend I cleaned out both of the kids closets and swapped out most summer clothes for winter clothes and Christian is set for winter but not poor Bryleigh girl! 

Today, we went to Jenna and Andy's house to cheer on the Packers and Landon, Christian, Carson, and Bryleigh had a great time playing.  Although, Bryleigh never did take a nap and was one crabby girl until she finally gave in to her tiredness at 7:00.   We are on day 3 of no pacifier at bed time or nap time and although, night 1 went very well, it has not been going so well for the past several days :(  Bryeigh now wakes up very early and will not go back to sleep and unless she is really tired, it will take up to 30 minutes for her to calm down in her crib and go to sleep.  But we aren't giving in so I hope it only gets better! 

And then tonight, I put together some cute items for a craft show that is coming up in the beginning of October.






No comments:

Post a Comment