Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Day of School

Christian's first day of school....Success!  Christian woke up bright and early this morning and the first thing he said was,  "Do I go to school today?"  He was so excited for his first day.  He would not take his backpack off and had it on for the whole hour before we left for school!







We got to school and Christian was Mr. talkative.  He was going up to everyone and talking about motorcycles...his new obsession!  It didn't even phase him that I had to leave :(  Which I guess makes it much easier for me to leave him.  I definitely was not a wreck like I was last year when I had to leave him at Preschool for the first time.  It is also comforting knowing that my sister and I both attended Preschool at St. Luke's and my Niece, Denali, had Christian's teacher also and loved school! 





As you can tell, Christian was getting pretty sick of me taking pictures, so I quick snapped a picture of him drawing a motorcycle on his placement and then I headed out.  And by that time,  he was in a conversation with Ms. Janssen about motorcycles!  Love that little boy :)

Now he can't wait to go back on Friday, although he was actually hoping he could go back tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment