Thursday, September 29, 2011

Crazy Busy Week

This made me chuckle but it basically sums up the week I've had! 


Between long hours at work, sickness in the house, finishing up some tutu/hairbow orders, and writing my graduate school essay,  it has been quite hectic around here and no time to take any fun pictures or blog :(

I will be very relieved once I have my essay complete!  I'm doing a lot of this...
And it is so frustrating because writing has always come easy to me.  I think I am discouraged with the fact that I have applied 3 other years with no acceptance so I feel that if I don't have a 100% perfect essay, I will fail yet another year! I just have to keep thinking positive and it also helps that I have more work experience to back up my goals!  I"m getting there, just going to take me some time :)

But on a happy note,  I celebrated my 1 year anniversary at my job yesterday.  It seems unreal that I have already been there for that long. Although, its been a very challenging year,  I do enjoy my job and I'm thankful for the ability to be able to work part time and still be able to spend a lot of time with the kids.

And with all the stress that this week brought, I decided that we needed a mini vacation and booked a trip to the Kalahari Resort in Wisconsin Dells for the weekend.  So tomorrow after 4K and also I am the parent helper tomorrow, we will be getting the heck out of town for some much needed family time! 


Waterpark fun...here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment