Saturday, September 10, 2011

Phoenix turns 2

Today my sweet niece turned 2!  Phoenix is such a sweetheart and is the strongest, most resilient child I know!  I was lucky enough to be able to be in the delivery room when she was born 2 years ago.


 I was also there for my sister, when Phoenix was only hours old and had be transported to the nearest NICU because she turned blue and stopped breathing when anyone tried to feed her.


And I was there throughout Phoenix's hospitalizations and surgeries.



And I was there today, when we celebrated 2 special years of this little girls life :)  She is such a miracle baby and never fails to make anyone smile!  Phoenix has overcome so many obstacles in her short time and I thank the Lord for this little girl and how great of friends her and Bryleigh are going to be as they grow up together!




We love you Phoenix!  Happy 2nd Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment