Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

The kids were up bright and early today so I made breakfast of Christian's choice so we had eggs, pancakes, and bacon.  Then we got ready for the day!

Today was Family Day at the pumpkin patch so I decided to get the kids out of the house for a bit so Bryan could have some sane time. My mom was watching my nieces so we took all the kids and went to Altenburg's for some fun Fall activities.  

We fed the goats...




Played on the straw fort...



Played in the cottage...




Went on a hay ride...



And of course, picked out a pumpkin...



The kids had a blast, but they were ready to go as it got closer to lunch time. I can always tell when we have had enough for one day!  I start getting looks like these...


Overall, we had a fun filled day with a lot of memories made! 

No comments:

Post a Comment