Tuesday, September 13, 2011

31 Gifts

I was invited to a "Thirty One Gifts"  party tonight and I had originally canceled because usually weeknights I just like to relax but I decided at the last minute that I wanted to go.  So the kids and I headed over to our friend, Gina's house.  The kids had a great time.  Christian was the only little boy to the 6 other little girls!  Ha ha.  He loved it though, I'm sure :)  But I was happy that I went because I did find some cute things! 


I got the "harvest floral" design organizer tote which the design is on the right in this picture and the bag is similar but it looks more like a diaper bag.  I'm pretty excited about it because Bryeigh's diaper bag is falling apart and we really don't need a diaper bag anymore but a cute bag will be nice to have to throw more than just baby stuff in! 

And there were plenty of other items that I wanted like the thermal bag for like picnics and things but I didn't have tons of money to spend so they will have to wait til another time.  And I came home to a happy hubby since he had a tiny break from the kiddos!  So now its time to relax with the honey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment