Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spoiled

Yup, after today, I have no question in my mind....I am the luckiest girl in the world!  I have an amazing husband who goes to extreme lengths to let me know how much he loves me! If I even mention that I am having a bad day or like today that I am feeling "blah" because of this dreary winter weather, he will do whatever it takes to brighten my day.

Bryan and Bryleigh surprised me at work with a bouquet of flowers and a tray of Subway subs for me and all of my office gals...


All my co workers are extremely jealous since I have been getting flower deliveries almost monthly these days!  And all I can do is smile and think, Yup, and he is all mine :)

I fall in love with that man more and more every day!  As our 6 year wedding anniversary is coming up, I can't help but think that although we have had our fair share of up's and down's, I'm loving the place that we are at now and I'm one blessed wife!

By the time I left for the day, we had basically devoured all of the subs!  I had just enough to bring home for dinner which worked out perfect!



My day started off to a rough start but I couldn't have asked for a better end to my day:)  I'm not sure what I did to deserve such a wonderful person in my life but I think instead of questioning it, I'll just enjoy him!

No comments:

Post a Comment