Sunday, March 10, 2013

Bryleigh's Trip to the Movies and other Randoms


  •  It was Christian's turn this past week to go to the dentist! We switched to a different dental office and so far we love it!  

\


  •  I had a hard time going to work this week because now that the sun is coming out earlier, the kids are waking up early, meaning I get to see them before I leave for work! 


  •  Christian's black eye is healing very well! 


  •   We have a little diva on our hands!


  •  Funny Story: Bryan and I were watching a movie the other night when we hear Bryleigh yell from her room, " I have a really big fart....its a really big one!"  So I yell back, "Well, let it go." And then we hear a loud toot from the other room! It definitely had Bryan and I laughing for a good 10 minutes. It was a moment that will be remembered for all future boyfriend's of Miss Bryleigh! 

  • We had Friday movie night at Grandpa and Grandpa's. The kids had some playdough fun with the cake factory set! 


  • And Probably the most fun we had all week...we took kids to the movies last night! This was Bryleigh's first movie theater experience!  We saw Escape From Planet Earth!  



  • We were a bit concerned with Bryleigh because she is a busy body, thus the reason that we waited so long to take her to the movies (considering Christian was only 2 1/2 when we took him to the movies.) But she did amazing!



  •  So I bought an expensive shockproof, waterproof Canon camera a few months back.  I thought I would love it considering I drop my camera frequently and I've been know to get my camera wet also. Well I just started really trying to use my new camera and figure out all the options and I'm disappointed. I didn't realize that I was going to be giving up quick action shot pictures in exchange for a durable camera. But of course, when I tried to return it, I have already surpassed my 90 day return date.  So my wonderful husband told me that I could get another one. So this past week, my Sony Cybershot came in the mail. And so far, I love it!  So now I will be using my waterproof one for the beach and pool but I will also have my Sony camera for action shots!  
  • Bryan is making me pork chops, mashed potatoes, and veggies for dinner and I'm one excited girl :)


No comments:

Post a Comment