Saturday, March 23, 2013

Kindergarten Showcase and Bryleigh's 1st Pedicure

Yesterday afternoon, in between studying and packing, I was able to make it to Christian's Kindergarten Showcase.  I wasn't quite sure what to expect at the showcase as there was not much information sent home about it.  I was expecting to walk through the gym and look at art work and projects that the classes have been working on this year. Instead, it was a showcase of all the activities that the kids have been learning about in their "specials" classes such as gym, music, and art. It was a very cute program and I'm so glad that I made it. Christian was looking for me and I was a tad bit late so his face lit up when he seen me in the audience.  I was able to snap a few pictures of the showcase.

Seeing the parachute brought back so many great memories from my elementary school days :)


The class singing "A Hunting we will go."
I am used to Christian's 4K class having programs almost every month so not having any programs to attend this year has been disappointing so I'm very glad that I was able to make it to this one. Christian was a bit upset that Dad and Bryleigh were not there and I felt bad since we were not expecting the program to be a production so Dad stayed home while Bryleigh napped.  Next time we will know better!

After I returned home from class this afternoon, Tammy and I were going to go to get Pedicures. Unfortunately  Tammy's Grandma is in the hospital and not doing very well so she needed to cancel. I was not going to go either but then I decided that it would be fun to have a girls afternoon and take Bryleigh to get her first Pedicure.








Bryleigh was so excited to be a "big girl" and get her nails painted like mom!  Of course she picked out pink for both of us!  I can't help to admire how cute she was. While the lady was paining her nails, she looked at me and said, "I going to be a princess when I get big!" She just melts my heart!  I'm so glad that I decided to spend a few hours with just Bryleigh, those one and one moments are so few and far between that I just cherish the memories!  I'm sure I will be hearing of our fun afternoon for many more days to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment